Name: Kaela Healy
Department: Nutritional Sciences
Position/Role at UNH: Student
1. What does health mean to you?
Health means to me eating well, exercising, and sharing love and happiness through relationships.
2. What do you do to make a Healthy UNH?
I try my best to make my atmosphere positive and share the same meaning of health with those around me!
3. How do you stay fit?
I am a member of the UNH Rowing Team and I enjoy running.
4. Do you have any tips for eating healthfully?
Eat dark leafy greens, don’t overload on carbs, get enough calcium, get enough protein, and drink a lot of water.
5. How do you find motivation to stay healthy?
My sister has driven me to be healthy and the people on my team influence me to stay healthy.
6. Have you made any tangible improvements to your physical or mental well-being by making positive changes in your life?
Being able to continue rowing has made an improvement physically. Mentally, a recent positive change has been changing a long relationship that I had.
7. Anything else you would like to add?
Stay positive! Be supportive for the people around you and they will do the same back. Stay active and eat well!