Join Nutrition Program Students For Lunch & Learns
Are you interested in learning more about nutrition in a quick 30-minute time period, for free? If you answered yes to this question, consider joining UNH Nutrition Students while they present Lunch & Learn sessions throughout the months of October, November, and December. Presentations will be put on by students in the Nutrition Education & Counseling class. These Lunch & Learns will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 – 1:30pm in Petee 109.
- October 16th: Eating for the Future, the Planet, and You
- October 18th: Sprouting Knowledge about Plant-Based Eating
- October 23rd: Social Media: Valid Nutrition Source?
- October 25th: Fad Diets are Bad Diets
- October 30th: Go with Your Gut
- November 1st: Understanding Sugar
- November 6th: Eat Your Fuel: Nutrition for Exercise
- November 8th: NUTR 101: Nourishing Your Way to Success
- November 13th: Good Nutrition on a Tight Budget
- November 15th: Healthy Snacking: A Quick Bite of Energy
- November 27th: Eating Healthy on the Go
- November 29th: Plan, Prepare, Plate
- December 4th: Breaking Bad Nutritional Habits
- December 6th: A Look into Weight Loss