Find Out What Group Exercises Classes the UNH Gym Has to Offer Students, Faculty, & Staff!
At the beginning of the semester, UNH Campus Recreation introduced a few new group exercise classes to go along with their already great classes. Previously existing classes include cycling, yoga, Pilates, bootcamp, and Zumba, just to name a few. New classes introduced include:
- Beginner Weights – perfect for people who are new to weight training, or just want to build upon their skills.
- Functional Fitness – this class gives the participants tools to move better, get stronger, and increase speed. This class is also a complete bodyweight workout.
- Barre Fusion – a combination of Barre, Pilates, and Yoga!
- Pump and Pedal – a cardio and strength workout rolled into one! Half of the class is a cardio ride, and the other half is a total body strength workout.
- Restoration and Recovery – a focus on physical and mental recovery from workouts. This class focuses on stretching, foam rolling, and other great recovery methods.